Equestrian Stockholm

Friday, May 29, 2015

Bye bye, I wish you all the best and good luck in the future!

Tässä on mennyt jo vähän aikaa... Mutta parempi myöhään kun ei koskaan. 

Ratsutuksessa ollut Soothe me de Ness on löytänyt uuden omistajan. Halusin toivottaa niille onnea ja menestystä tuleviin kisoihin. On jo ikävä Sebbeä mutta olen varma että se jatkaa hyvään malliin ja tuo iloa myös uuteen kotiin!

Ps. Vielä ei ole myöhäistä laitta kysymykset edelliseen postaukseen.

//Jessi



Peppiina and Sebbe getting to know each other :). 


Got this wonderful Cavalleriatoscana shirt from Smartriders today. Check their website out, they hav a lot of super nice stuff. Just click on the logo up in the right corner (not mobile version).



Okay, it has been a while already... But better late than never.

The horse Soothe me de Ness I had for riding has found a new owner. I want to wish them luck and succsess for the future shows. I miss him already but I'm shore he will bring joy to the new home as well!


Ps. It's not too late to ask questions in the previous post.

//Jessi


I will post more about all the lovely stuff from there! 









1 comment: