Equestrian Stockholm

Monday, March 23, 2015

The flu ...

Viikonloppu meni muuten ihan kivasti mutta Fillellä ja Ronjalla oli vatsa tauti. Onneksi tänään maistui jo ruoka kin paremmalle. 

Ensi viikonloppuna olemme menossa Ypäjälle kisoihin ja ajattelin huomenna kertoa miten treenaan ja miksi milläkin hevosella. 

Nyt on nukkuman meno aika! Hyvää yötä! 

//Jessi

Sallad I made for my <3 and I 

Ronja in her bathtub :) happy as always!

The weekend was okay but then Fille and Ronja got the stomach flu. Happy they had a bit better appetite today already!

Next weekend we are going to the show in Ypäjä and I'm planing to tell you how and why I train with eatch horse in tomorrow's blog post. 

Now it's time for bead! Good night!

//Jessi

My home made bread. #housewife ;)

Yep, don't know what's going on there but they are cute!

My big friend! 





1 comment: