Equestrian Stockholm

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Today's outfit and stuff...

Tänään on ollut valmistelu päivä. Huomenna lähdemme koko iso perhe lomalle Barcelonaan. Se on iskän 60 v synttärilahja ja iskä saa myös mennä katsomaan F1, ihan livenä tällä kertaa :).

Olin myös valitsemassa kankaita hää mekkoon, aaa, apua, minua jänskättää ja toivon että tykkään siitä kun se on valmis. 

Huomiseen! Hyvää yötä! 

//Jessi

Shoes: Spirit    Jeans: Denim   Pullover: mums cashmere from the store "life style" (you'll get it back, first thing tomorrow :))

Rex eating his breakfast today morning...


Today has been a day of preparing. Tomorrow the whole big family are on our way to Barcelona. It's my dad's 60th birthday gift, and he will also gets to go and check out the F1 live this time :)!

Today I was also picking out the fabrics for my wedding dress, aaa, I'm nervous and I hope I will like the dress when it's ready!

Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

//Jessi

As a Finn I realy appreciate to se the flowers blooming and realizing that summer is soon her! 

It's difficult to picture every detail... But I think I'm going to be happy with it. At least the fabrics where fabulous!

Sabbe did the ground with our new "lana" (hep me out Finnish people, what's it called in English??)  bought from Staffansberg, was realy good! 




3 comments:

  1. lana = drag

    http://www.sanakirja.org/search.php?q=lana&l=17&l2=3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koivunlehdet on humahtaneet näkyviin ihan parissa päivässä. Tänään kun vein hevosia tarhaan, muutama olisi halunnut jäädä syömään mutta en tohtinut antaa, kun voi olla ettei omistajat tykkää.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Älä näytä huonoa esimerkkiä nuorille kuvaamalla kypärättä ratsastusta, olet monille roolimalli. :( Kun hevonen kompastuu väärässä paikassa, niin huonosti käy. Ikävää, jos pidät tervettä kehoa itsestäänselvyytenä.

    ReplyDelete