Equestrian Stockholm

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Here again!

Olen ollut laiska kirjoittamaan blogia tällä viikolla, tiedän! Mutta huomenna on uusi päivä ja silloin on luvassa jännää sisältöä :)! Tässä vähän kuvia minun viikosta ja pari kuvaa ihanasta Barcelonasta jonka lämpöä ja rentoa loma meininkiä ikävöin nyt jo! 

Hyvää yötä! 

//Jessi




Fille and Ronja hiding from the rain.

Linckas made sallad! Yummy! 

My new sunglasses from mango (yes I have a fetich for them) and shoes are from the brand "no name". Love them! What do you think?


I have been lazy writing the blog this week, I know. But tomorrow is a new day and there will be some very exciting stuff :)! Here are just some photos of what we have been up to and some photos from Barcelona which I already miss! 

Good night!

//Jessi

Sunglasses, mango. Jacket, Zara. Sweater, mango. Jeans, Zara. Shoes, no name.

Rex enjoying the sun.

Lovely palmtrees, not so common here in Finland... 

My outfit one day in Barcelona. Trousers from Zara and the top I can't remember where I have bought from... 







No comments:

Post a Comment