Equestrian Stockholm

Thursday, August 14, 2014

WE ARE ON THE TEAM! WEG HERE WE COME!!



JESS! Me ollaan joukkueessa! Ihan super juttu!
 Kun päätin yrittää päästä Suomen joukkueeseen MM:iin niin en ollut varma onnistunko... en tiennyt miten kroppani reagoi synnytykseen tai muutunko jotenkin kun minusta tulee äiti. Tiesin että Vaillantissa on kapasiteettiä ja jos teen valtavasti töitä niin olisin itse valmis ratsastamaan MM:issä. Tämä on unelma joka toteutuu. Nyt tehdään suunnitelma ennen MM:iä ja kohta onkin kisojen aika!

//Jessi





YEAH! We are on the team! So happy!
When I decided to try to qualify us to the WEG I wasn't sure if we could make it. I didn't know how my body would react on the pregnancy and if I would somehow change after becoming a mom. I knew that Vaillant has the capacity of jumping big and that I can do it if I train hard. And here we are... For me it is a dream coming thru. 

Now we make a plan for the time before WEG and soon we will be in France competing for real!

//Jessi


8 comments: